Rhein-Nahe Touristik is the central tourist information office of the Rhine-Nahe municipality in the Upper Middle Rhine Valley World Heritage Site. It operates a tourist information office in Bacharach, develops offers, organizes events and markets tourist products for day visitors and tourists. Our work fits into the tourism strategy of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate and the area promotion Romantic Rhine.
If you are interested in working with us for our guests and the tourism service providers, if you feel comfortable in a small team, if you are looking for a position with development opportunities and if you think that your profile fits our ideas, we would be pleased to receive your application.
Your profile should look like this:
- Qualified tourism or commercial training, preferably on
- the field of tourism marketing or event management.
- Maintenance of the tourist internet presence of the Rhein-Nahe Touristik and the online-
- Data maintenance in the Deskline system.
- qualified training to conduct guided tours for guests (e.g.
- World Heritage Guide, Cultural and Wine Ambassador, Specialist (IHK)).
- Social skills and communication skills.
- Independent and goal-oriented work in a small team.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- Willingness to work weekends and flexible hours.
The hiring date is 01.04.2022. The working hours are 25 hours per week. The employment is in an employment relationship to which the collective agreement of the public service (TVöD) applies with the usual social benefits in the public service.
Please send your application until 25.02.2022 to the following address:
Mr. Chairman Mayor Karl Thorn, Rhein-Nahe Touristik e.V., c/o Verbandsgemeinde Rhein-Nahe, Koblenzer Str. 18, 55411 Bingen-Bingerbrück.
We are looking forward to your application, which you are also welcome to send us by e-mail (email@example.com).